About the Role
Yes, we want you to lead an agile team of experts here, and we’re definitely interested in your expertise, however, we’re most interested in the way you do what you do.
You’re who we’re looking for, if:
- You’re not too cool to care – you show up for your colleagues, clients and the community
- You understand that you’re only as good as your word – so you do what you say you will. If something happens to prevent that, you determine a new course and communicate it quickly
- You’re open, you act with integrity and you work to build trust and respect. This means doing the right thing, even when no one is looking
- You understand that no single person is bigger than the team and that collaboration leads to better outcomes for better days
- You’re curious. This means being willing to go to new places and be open to testing, learning and iterating as you go.
If you’re interested in working with us, please apply even if you’re not 100% certain you fit all of our criteria. We’re looking for smart people with similar values and a drive to keep learning.
- Be the Agile coach to ensure happy healthy teams, and ensure team performance
- Work with our clients as though you’re a trusted member of their team, to create and define their project vision
- End-to-end project delivery – set-up, budget management, change management, sign-offs and handover
- Facilitate regular project meetings such as regular WIPs, daily stand-ups, retros, demos or other ceremonies
- Deliver clear, timely project status reports to key stakeholders and management
- Estimate, identify and engage the required resources needed to achieve project goals and track resource hours expended on the project through our time tracking tool
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and documentation, specifically our ways of working
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to make sure that each project is a success.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience facilitating healthy teams
- Experience managing and delivering client-facing projects, across scope and contract management as well as commercials
- Dealing with managing operational level stakeholders in client organisations (such as product managers or owners)
- Reporting against timelines, features, priorities and budgets
- Managing and mitigating project delivery risks and the escalation process
- Facilitating the development of estimates alongside Technical or UX Lead
- Industry experience in Digital and/or UX
- Personable and able to build rapport – confident to facilitate stand-ups and directly address any challenges
Located in Melbourne CBD, Victoria – we’re a company that’s reached the right size of 13 people. This is the right size for us all to know each other, to enjoy a variety of tasks and to dive deep into our zones of brilliance.
We are integrators of tech and humanity producing websites, web applications and digital kiosks for high profile public and private sector partners. We specialise in creating smart add-ins, overlays and dashboards to get the best out of legacy systems and the latest tech.
We build smarter tech for better days, changing the world one tech-interaction at a time, creating a little more time in someone’s day and delivering real-world solutions that benefit the greater good.
See our case studies for more info about the kinds of projects we’ve done lately.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We create innovative software that makes life easier for all kinds of people.
Our diverse team wants your voice, perspectives and skills, including if you’re an Indigenous Australian or person from another diverse cultural and linguistic background, you live with a disability, or you’re a mature age worker. We welcome all gender identities, expressions and/or sexual orientations.
Why make the move?
- We're a small team of experts with a flat hierarchy
- We are offering a $90,000 - $120,000 salary for this role
- We have a strong commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility – we believe we play an active role in the well-being of our local communities and the environment
- We are a hybrid workplace and have staff based across Australia
- We offer flexible work hours between 7am–7pm Monday to Friday
- Our Parental Leave policy is above industry standard
- We make time for non-cringey, introvert-friendly social & wellness activities every week so we stay connected.
Our previous PM has moved to a new role within our business and will be happy to support your transition.
In the past year, our PM helped to make these projects a success:
- A project used by millions of Victorian commuters - myki made simpler
- A project demystifying complexity for thousands of NSW Government employees and their leave entitlements - Online Service Recognition Tool
We look forward to getting your application via Seek.